Thursday, July 12, 2007

About Me!!!!

This is my first attempt at blogging, so if you see any mistakes please feel free to tell me.My name is Steven , I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Montreal, Quebec. Canada.

I have worked as a video production cameraman for a small independent production house,and as a second assistant film cameraman.My love for the movies goes way back, watching the old black & white movies with my dear old mom.It was and still is the greatest voyage of the mind!!!!

My blog will consist of....... THE MOVIES!!!

I'll be throwing in a review once in a while, but I will be mostly concentrating on the movie making industry.

The Directors,the Cinematographers,writers.....and all kinds of tidbits!!!!

dsc00068.jpg
Me & My Wife Sabrina

MIRANDA

miranda.jpg

Luca

LUCA

No comments: